A simple insurance policy against unforeseen events.
Temporary rebooking terms due to covid-19
We advise our visitors who feel the slightest symptoms to stay home for at least 2 days after the symptoms have disappeared before they visit us. To allow for this, we have temporarily changed our rebooking terms.
Rebooking protection is now included for all tickets until 31 januari 2021. This means that up until 1 hour before a performance, you may rebook to a different performance. If you cancel your tickets up until 4 weeks before the performance date you will get your money refunded.
Regular rebooking protection
Our rebooking protection allows you to rebook your ticket to another performance of the same show (if available), up until the day before the show. Any difference in price is paid by the customer. Up until four weeks before the day of your ticket, we will refund the price of your ticket. Don’t forget, rebooking protection is included in all subscriptions!
You purchase rebooking protection at the same time as you purchase your ticket – either during the purchase process here on opera.se or in contact with our box office.
Please note, you must buy re-booking protection per ticket, not per group attending a performance.
Price: SEK 35 per ticket.
Subscribers, please note!
Rebooking protection is included in all subscriptions. This means that up until the day before a performance you can rebook your tickets to another performance date for the same show, subject to availability.
Regular terms and conditions (see above for temporary changes due to covid-19)
- Until the day before the performance date, rebooking for a different performance date of the same production is permissible, depending on availability. The ticket must be returned to the Göteborg Opera no later then the day before the original performance date.
- Rebooking protection entitles the policy holder to repurchase on condition that ticket is returned to the Göteborg Opera at least 4 weeks prior to the performance date.
- From 4 weeks up until the day before the date of the performance, the ticket can be reimbursed in the form of gift tokens if the guest cannot attend the performance due to illness, bereavement, theft or accident. Any claim must be verified with a medical certificate or police report. When a medical certificate/police report is required, it must be in the possession of the Göteborg Opera at least one week after the incident is reported.
- Rebooking protection must be purchased at the same time as the ticket.
- Can only be used once per ticket purchased for a specific performance date.
- The fees for Rebooking protection will not be reimbursed, nor will any service fees that may have been paid.
- Ticket rebooking and repurchase will only be dealt with by the Göteborg Opera cashier’s office, telephone number +46 (0)31 13 13 00 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org