”We will work to remove barriers to the house, concentrate on the role of the art form, and strive to be Europe's most equal opera house", says Ronnie Hallgren, who began his role as CEO in August 2014.
"It is both an privilege and a challenge to be invited to be involved in the leadership for one of northern Europe's leading opera houses. The Göteborg Opera's modern profile and tone, two distinguished Artistic Directors and the house's talented staff made it easy to say yes.”
He is referring to Stephen Langridge, Artistic Director for Opera/Drama and Adolphe Binder, Artistic Director for Dance - each responsible for one sector of the Göteborg Opera.
OTHER PEOPLE ON THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
(To contact a specific person via e-mail - click on their name below.)
- Lena Ahl, Head of Finance
- Mats Andersson, Head of Programming
- Mette Berntzen, Head of Orchestra
- Lotta Dellback, Head of HR
- Jessica Fjelkegård, Project and Planning Director
- Jessica Malmsten, Head of Business Development, Sponsorship, IT, Restaurant
- Maths G Nyström, Technical Manager
- Ing-Marie Persmo,Head of Marketing and Sales
- Maria Knall Managing Director assistant
- Lena Vedin Almung, Administrative head of the chorus