A CEO who likes numbers and two Artistic Directors, each with a passion of their own. That’s the management team at the Göteborg Opera.
"I've been a salesman all my life,” says Peter Hansson, CEO of the opera house. "My most important task is to keep our finances in order so that our artistic directors can have greater freedom."
He is referring to Stephen Langridge, Artistic Director for Opera/Drama and Adolphe Binder, Artistic Director for Dance - each responsible for one sector of the Göteborg Opera.
Read an interview Adolphe Binder and learn about her artistic vision.
OTHER PEOPLE ON THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
(To contact a specific person via e-mail - click on their name below.)
- Lena Ahl, Head of Finance
- Mats Andersson, Head of Programming
- Mette Berntzen, Head of Orchestra
- Lotta Dellback, Head of HR
- Jessica Fjelkegård, Project and Planning Director
- Jessica Malmsten, Head of Business Development, Sponsorship, IT, Restaurant
- Maths G Nyström, Technical Manager
- Ing-Marie Persmo,Head of Marketing and Sales
- Maria Knall Managing Director assistant
- Lena Vedin Almung, Administrative head of the chorus