A CEO who likes figures and two creative directors, each with a passion of their own. That’s the management team at the Göteborg Opera.
"I've been a salesman all my life,” says Peter Hansson, CEO of the opera house. "My most important task is to keep our finances in order so that our artistic directors can have greater freedom."
The ones he refers to are opera director, Lise-Lotte Axelsson and ballet director, Adolphe Binder, each responsible for one sector of the Göteborg Opera.
OTHER PEOPLE ON THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
(To contact a specific person via e-mail - click on their name below.)
- Lena Ahl, Head of Finance
- Mats Andersson, Head of Planning
- Mette Berntzen, Head of Orchestra
- Lotta Dellback, Head of HR
- Jessica Fjelkeård, Head of project management
- Jessica Malmsten, Head of Business Development, Sponsorship, IT, Restaurant
- Maths G Nyström, Technical Manager
- Ing-Marie Persmo,Head of Marketing and Sales
- Maria Knall Managing Director assistant
- Lena Vedin Almung, Administrative head of the chorus