- 20 apr – 5 may 2018, Göteborg, Stockholm & Malmö.
- 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Choreographer (The Royal Swedish Ballet)
- Lea Ved
- Dancers from GöteborgsOperans Danskompani
- Choreographer (GöteborgsOperans Danskompani)
- Dorotea Saykaly
- Åsa Gjerstad
- Dancers from Skånes Dansteater
- Maria Pilar Abaurrea Zardoya
- Kit Brown
- Riccardo Zandona
The Royal Swedish Ballet
- Choreographer (Skånes Dansteater)
- Sarah Bellugi-Klima
- Dancers from The Royal Swedish Ballet
- Anton Valdbauer
- Anthony Lomuljo
- Johnny McMillan
- Ross Martinson
Sweden's new dance artists take the spotlight.
We are delighted to have initiated a new, national collaboration between Sweden’s three leading dance companies. GöteborgsOperans Danskompani, the Royal Swedish Ballet and Skåne’s Dansteater.
During the Winter and Spring of 2018, a selection of dancer/choreographers from each company will take up residence with one of the other companies, to create a completely new work for a few of its dancers. GöteborgsOperans Danskompani will create for Skånes Dansteater, which will create for the Royal Swedish Ballet, which will create for GöteborgsOperans Danskompani. The result: three world premieres performed by the country’s finest dancers!
The show will tour the three stages starting in the Spring.